When accessing the https://www.virtualglobal.co.uk website, Virtual Global will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
How long we hold your data for
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Virtual Global will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We collect personal data in order to communicate, conduct our business and to promote our services. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your PayPal account name and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order products or services;
- Subscribe to a service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Mobile device privacy
When accessing our website via a mobile device, data may be collected automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the website, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the website and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our website may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of your personal data
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law, we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about Virtual Global.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organisation will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
http://www./virtualglobal.co.uk may contain links to many other websites. Virtual Global cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Virtual Virtual Global do not constitute an endorsement by Virtual Global or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Virtual Global or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Virtual Global.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Virtual Global is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://www.virtualglobal.co.uk. Virtual Global is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Virtual Global. Virtual Global does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://www.virtualglobal.co.uk – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
Virtual Global may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Virtual Global uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Virtual Global makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Virtual Global or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Virtual Virtual Global has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: Contact Us