If you need to get going with your online marketing, these simple packages are for you. They will get you noticed by Google and build your social media audience.
We do provide bespoke solutions as well, but to give you an idea of what you should be doing as a minimum we have put together two simple packages that get the job done with minimal financial and time investment.
Apart from advertising, which is expensive, but does provide immediate results, the other two most important elements of internet marketing for SMEs are-
- Adding fresh, relevant and unique content regularly to your website
- Sharing it through social media channels
Why is content so important?
- Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links
- B2B companies with blogs generate 67% more leads per month than non-blogging firms
- 75% of people will buy goods after seeing a friend or family member recommend it online
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to make purchase decisions after reading articles rather than an advertisement
- A recent study showed that out of 9 leads that were generated by paid search, 31 were generated by content marketing.
- The cost per lead for the paid search was £69, while the cost per lead using content marketing was only £20
Why is social media so important?
- Increased Brand Recognition. The top three organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (82% of companies); lead generation (74%); and customer acquisition (73%) according to the CMI.
- Improved brand loyalty. Convince&Convert found that 53% of consumers who follow brands in social are more loyal to those brands.
- More Opportunities to Convert. The customer journey is very complex today and involves a lot of what we call “touch points”. Each one is an opportunity to connect with potential and existing clients.
- Higher conversion rates. Adding videos to landing pages can increase conversions by nearly 90% and studies have shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
- Increased Inbound Traffic. 34 percent of leads are generated through inbound marketing; only 22 percent of leads are produced through outbound marketing – Hubspot.
- Decreased Marketing Costs. According to Hubspot, 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic.
- Better Search Engine Rankings. It’s official, G+ is one fo the top three influencing search engine ranking factors. Google are placing more and more importance on social signals.
- Richer Customer Experiences. 71% of consumers who experience a quick and effective brand response on social media are likely to recommend that brand to others, compared to just 19% of customers who do not receive a response.
- Improved customer retention. According to Gartner, Failure to respond via social channels can lead to up to a 15% increase in churn rate for existing customersAnd maybe the most important reason to get going with social media is-
- Your Competition Is Already Involved.
Your website and content are there to help provide your visitors, prospects and clients with –
- Regular updates, useful information and sales copy
- Help them learn about your products, services, company and brand
- Lead them along a customer journey towards a call to action or buying decision
We have two simple web marketing packages for SMEs that focus on the above.
These packages will help you deliver regular fresh content to your audience and share it via selected social media channels. Of course the idea is for you to add to it as well to make it more personal, but should you be too busy to Tweet, or would prefer to close more business than write an article, you will know that we will always be posting and sharing on your behalf.
Perfect if you want to-
- Build your online presence
- Attract better quality visitors
- Increase the number of web pages indexed by Google
- Improve your page ranking
- Improve conversion rates
- Increase reading times
- Increase reader loyalty
- Convert more sales
|Dedicated account manager|
|4 excellently written article||12 excellently written articles|
|Tailored social media plan||Tailored social media plan|
|2-3 tweets per day||3-4 tweets per day|
|1-2 Facebook posts per week||3-4 Facebook posts per week|
|1-2 LinkedIn updates per week||2-3 LinkedIn updates per week|
|£35 per week||£95 per week|
There are no binding contracts and should you decide you do not want to continue with the service you can cancel at any time.
For bespoke packages, please contact us directly.