Companies that just shout me, me, me are starting to lose out to firms using content marketing services to write insightful and engaging blog posts, articles, white papers, reviews, case studies, and how to guides. It’s how today’s consumers get to know and trust a new brand. Companies that can provide useful and on point information have a much better chance of succeeding than those that don’t.
“Content marketing is the only marketing left.”
~ Seth Godin
Six great reasons to use a content writing service:
- For idea generation – they can generate a continual supply of content marketing ideas based around your company’s key objectives.
- To keep readers engaged – professional writers are masters at shaping new information to keep readers engaged. They are skilled wordsmiths who know how to weave a good story.
- To improve rankings – a good content marketing agency will know Google’s search engine optimisation best practices and use relevant keywords in the right way so that your website ranks higher in the search engines.
- To free up your time – a great article can take you hours, days, or even weeks to write, and most businesses or employees don’t have the time or inclination to write good content or how to run a content marketing campaign.
- For fresh, regular content – Google promotes websites and blogs that publish articles and blogs regularly and at the same time every day or week. Our job is to make sure your site had fresh, new content every week for your busniess.
- To save you money – Paid for advertising (PPC) is very expensive and only brings in visitors or returning customers while you are paying for it. Blog and website work for you morning, noon, and night forever, and for free.
Content writing and content marketing are very effective, but they require skills and knowledge that are often lacking in many organisations. We can help and provide content writing services for companies of all sizes.
“Content is king”.