If people were talking about your company, products and services would you want to know whether it was good or bad? Would you like to know what your competitors are doing before anyone else? Would you like to be able to chat with potential clients as they begin the journey towards making a buying decision?
All this and much more is now possible with social media.
1. Increased Brand Recognition. The top three organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (82% of companies); lead generation (74%); and customer acquisition (73%) according to the CMI.
2. Improved brand loyalty. Convince&Convert found that 53% of consumers who follow brands in social are more loyal to those brands.
3. More Opportunities to Convert. The customer journey is very complex today and involves a lot of what we call “touch points”. Each one is an opportunity to connect with potential and existing clients.
4. Higher conversion rates. Adding videos to landing pages can increase conversions by nearly 90% and studies have shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing,
5. Increased Inbound Traffic. 34 percent of leads are generated through inbound marketing; only 22 percent of leads are produced through outbound marketing – Hubspot
6. Decreased Marketing Costs. According to Hubspot, 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic.
7. Better Search Engine Rankings. It’s official, G+ is one fo the top three influencing search engine ranking factors. Google are placing more and more importance on social signals.
8. Richer Customer Experiences. 71% of consumers who experience a quick and effective brand response on social media are likely to recommend that brand to others, compared to just 19% of customers who do not receive a response
9. Improved customer retention. According to Gartner, Failure to respond via social channels can lead to up to a 15% increase in churn rate for existing customers
And maybe the most important reason to get going with social media is-
10. Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on social media, which means your potential social media traffic and conversions are being poached. Don’t let your competitors reap all the benefits while you stand idly by. If, somehow, your competition is not involved on social media, there’s even more of a reason to get started—the field is open.
Contact us today and find out more about our social media services.
BUILDING A SALES FUNNEL? : Get our free cheat sheet